well well well i've been tagged so here goes nothing!
8 TV shows I love to watch: Biggest Loser (my all time fav!!!) The office, King of Queens, Scrubs, Americas next top model, that 70's show, the today show, and of couse NFL games (if that counts as a t.v show)
8 Restaurants I love: Cafe Rio, Garcia's, chili's, applebee's, olive garden, Roosters and any other place that will serve me MEXICAN FOOD!!!
8 things I HAVE done today. Shoot i've seen 8 patients, what else... showered, straightened my hair, ate breakfast, text my husband.
8 things I am looking forward to: Going to the gym tonight, having friday off, Going to Gardener Village, General Conference, halloween, Mexico, Christmas, and Nate coming home.
8 things I love about summer: Sunshine, Drive in movies, Camping, getting tan, running outside, bbq's, shoot what dont i love about summer really
8 Olympic events I like to watch: Womens Gymnastics, Mens Gymnastics, Ice Skating, Mens volleyball, Womens volleyball, Ariel ski jumping, ski racing... i dont know if you know this but really i'm an olympic freak so i love every sport!
8 things on my wish list: Nate to be able to come home right now!!! My dog to be potty trained, New couches, my cement done, new car, to live in huntsville, never work again but just be rich, and to be a forever family with Nate!!!
I tag Lindi Marchant, Emily Baird, and Shalamar Packer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I remember the good old days of Cafe Rio!! when are we going to hang out again?! i miss you girl!! i hope all is going well for you and nate!
Post a Comment