CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

I just want my wonderful husband to know how much I love him! He is so awesome and treats me so good! He works so hard so we can enjoy things in life and i'm so grateful for him! He always has a joke up his sleeve and knows how to make me laugh even if he knows i'm mad! He is so thoughtful of me and others. He knows there is a time to play and have fun but he knows when to be serious and when to work hard. he can fall asleep on a dime or party till the wee hours of the morning. He is so honest and down to earth! he is my everything! He is so happy and makes me so happy! We've been through a lot together and I want him to know i'll always be by his side! Nate i love you MORE for always and forever!

0 comments: