Monday, October 20, 2008
Bad Idea!
So i thought I had a brilliant idea, I decided on Saturday night we should go to a haunted house. so Me and Nate called Sam and Jami to join us. we went to Haunted Hallow in Ogden. I was scared to freakin death! the Chain saw man was the WORST thing ever! I just kept screaming! it was like I would get it under control and then he would start sawing at me again and I would start screaming again, and Nate wont admit it but he was scared too. Sam and Jami just laughed at us! so Long story short my good idea turned out to be a terrible idea... the worst idea EVER!!! After the haunted house me and Nate went to go to sleep and I was terrified, Nate had to keep reminding me that it was not real.... and to top it all off the dog started barking, so of course i start wondering who is in my house (because puppies dont have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night...PSYCH!!!) anyways, WORST idea ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment