CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

PuMPkIn FrEnZY

my little brother, a born artist, he is incredible! he free handed this and thought of this all himself
my cute dad, he carves the same thing every year and it never gets old... its a skier with goggles

and my great mom, she is so fun and her pumpkin is too. she just uses a drill and puts holes all over... also a classic that never gets old


ha ha ha and this picture says it all! my sisters pumpkin is "love sick"




and here is the masterpiece of them all. my candy corn pumpkin, simple and easy and so cute i might add. Nate is out of town and so I painted this one for me and him. Miss you Nate!



1 comments:

Shalamar

Sweet pumpkins! I'm so glad your having a halloween party. I haven't seen anyone in so long, I think as long as I've been prego! 3months, holy cow! Anyway, can't wait to see ya!