Saturday, September 27, 2008
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
so of course its football season and of course Nate and I 100% support LHS!!! so the last two friday nights we've visited our old stomping grounds of Layton High to cheer on the football team, and might i say a lot of cheering we did! Both games were awesome but especially last nights. Layton played the dreaded Northridge and they are ranked #2 in the state... but dont you even worry... LANCERS WIN!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sarah! I love that you visit the old stomping grounds! Go Lancers! P.S. Your blog is so cute!
hey sarah its cassie you two are so cute, I never even think to go to thoes games, we will have to go, we need to get together soon, look at my fams blog bchfam.blogspot
Amd where might be thoseawesomr pics you took? I think my dad was looking forward to being on your blog.
Post a Comment