Thursday, September 25, 2008
GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!
so... wonderful news!!!! Me and Nate have been playing on a co-ed soccer team with a bunch of friends. it is so fun. Nate plays goalie and rocks at it! we have had some pretty heated games that have gotten out of control the last few weeks, for example last week nate got a red card after the game was over!! silly boy! and the game before that was called like 10 minutes early due to some slapping, tackeling and fighting but last night was our last game of the season and it was a good friendly game and Ladies and Gentlemen the best news of the night... I SCORED!!! finally i got a goal. i was pretty pumped. when we got in the car Nate said i did so good that he'd buy me an ice cream cone! WOO WOO! but i owe my sweet goal to Nick for the awesome set up. so thanks nick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I can,t believe I missed it!! :( But YAY! Good job Sar. I must say I am proud! Im so proud Ill take you for ice cream as well! :) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment