so i was browsing through my mom's pictures on her computer and came across this one... wow this was forever ago! I was in 9th grade and megan was in 5th! sheesh we were little wee ones! this was Megans first girls camp! crazy how fast time flies! i just had to post it cuz I was shocked at how little I look!Friday, November 14, 2008
Just Girls!
so i was browsing through my mom's pictures on her computer and came across this one... wow this was forever ago! I was in 9th grade and megan was in 5th! sheesh we were little wee ones! this was Megans first girls camp! crazy how fast time flies! i just had to post it cuz I was shocked at how little I look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thanks for the invite! My blog is also private...email me at emilycprice@gmail.com and I will send you and invite to my blog.
So cute!! Thats how i remember megan! She will always look like that to me!
Don't you guys have a big announcement you need to post.....? :)
Seriously I think you need to UPDATE! :)
Post a Comment