Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Going Private...
Okay so I heard a scary story from a girl I work with and long story short i'm making my blog private... so if you would like to still be able to view my blog I need you to leave me your e-mail address and then i'll allow you to view my blog! hope to get your e-mail address!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
hey sara. it's shalee. :) i always like to check your blog out so if you want to add me that would be GREAT! smalls1213@hotmail.com
em678@hotmail.com
courtalonious@hotmail.com
lindsayblackner@hotmail.com
Hey Sarah this is Kelsey Kennedy how are you doing? You look so happy? Hey Question how do you make your blog private I've wanted to make mine private but I dont know how to. Also my email is kelseykennedy10@hotmail.com.
shaylee.deelstra@gmail.com
I wanna be able to read up on your blog!!! our e-mail is andrewlayne1@gmail.com!
miss you!
Sarah!! i hope that you remember me! but i found your blog through brent and shals! and your blog is soo cute! so you better add me! ha ha! alysha
palmtree_10@msn.com
Whitney Jacobs Ulrich
wjwiki07@hotmail.com
Leilani3259@msn.com
P.S. Try and send those halloween pics soon. Thanks babe!
hey its cassie from efy, cassiemc514@aol.com
hey mines therinny@hotmail.com
happy bday to nate
jgurr@gmail.com
Post a Comment