CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

can you say SLACKER???

okay okay okay i'm a slacker...

its been like two months since I posted last, thats terrible!!! I
really need to be better, BUT I think I do have a sort of good excuse

why? YOU MIGHT be ASKing?

WELL most of you have probably already heard but for those of you that havent...

I"M PREGNANT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

me and Nate are going to have a baby in July. The baby is due July 23rd but i'm praying to go about 2 weeks early so it can have a sweet birthday of
07-08-09

but good luck with that one right??

We are OH so EXCITED!!! so pretty GREAT reason right?

5 comments:

Shalamar

Yay! I'm the first to comment, I must not have a life! Congrats again. I can't wait to find out what your having. I hope you're feeling okay. Time is going to go by faster than you think so enjoy this time with just you and Nate. Before you know it, you'll have a lil' sarah or lil' nate running all over your house! Yay! Love ya!

Where The Wilds Things Are

Congrats! If you have a boy, you can have my 0-12 month baby clothes...if you want them. My blog is private and I am not sure if I have sent you an invitation...if not email me at emilycprice@gmail.com and I will send you one.

courtneyb

I'm excited for you guys. If it comes a day early, "it" will share a b-day with Brody. July is a good time of year to have a baby.

The Timothys

yay! congrats! that is so exciting! :)

Andrew

agreed!!! that's an amazing reason!! :) congrats girl!