CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

St. George



























This past weekend we went to St. George. It was a fast trip but it was a fun get away! we swam, visited with my Grandma Chris and invaded her house, and watched Shane play some wicked awesome rugby! it was so much fun. it was nice weather and all around a great time. I even convinced nate to shop with me for a little bit. Coleman Hated the pool at first so it took some convincing and some tears but he finally ended up loving it... sorta! (which is so wierd cuz he loves loves loves the Roy pool at home... figure that one out???)















1 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are

Looks like a fun trip. I am going to St. George on Thursday. I miss you. We need to get back on track again...