CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a week!

Well March is here and what does that mean??? Well of course it means Nate is out of Town!

BOO!!!

spring is their busy season and with the busy season comes a lot of out of town work... so this week started of with Nate leaving out of town on Monday morning really early.

BUT... lets back track for a second... remember my last post about my sick baby???

well... he got even worse!! Thursday he got a fever and diarrhea. Friday we added a runny/stuffy nose, and Saturday we topped it all off with a cough (a bad bad congested cough). So went spent Sunday sleeping, drinking lots of liquid and crying. it was not a fun weekend for poor Coleman. oh and to make it all better I woke up Sunday sick with exactly the same thing as Coleman.

Anyways back to Nate leaving on Monday. I woke up Monday morning not feeling good at all, Coleman wasn't feeling good at all so I decided to pack up and go to my mom's to have her help while Nate was gone for the week. luckily i did...

Monday night Coleman cried a lot of the night, Tuesday night Coleman cried ALL night so Wednesday I had had it with being sick, but I had to work so I had my sweet mom take Coleman to the doctor... and of course we needed to add to Coleman's symptoms list ...Coleman has a good old fashion ear infection! (Hence the Crying ALL night). so a fever,diarrhea, stuffy/runny nose, cough and an ear infection!

And of course this all has to happen with Nate out of town. It has been quite the week, luckily I have been blessed with awesome parents who are willing to help. Tuesday night my Dad helped me with Coleman from 12:45-3:15 and then again at 5:30! what a great guy! My Mom changed countless nasty diapers, made sure he was comfortable and kept rubs on him, and took him to the doctors, oh and was also up with him crying! My sister Megan watched him when no one else could, (while I was at work) and changed 4 diapers in one hour! Shane was there to keep Coleman smiling, Coleman would cry when Shane would leave the room! I know I couldn't have done it this week without their help. since Saturday night I have gotten an average of 2-5 hours of sleep a night. so they have been a blessing to keep me sane and help me with my poor sick baby! thanks Mom, Dad, Megan and Shane! I sure love you guys!

What a week! what a week! Luckily Nate comes home tomorrow! Thank goodness.

4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are

I am so sorry. I am glad you know what is wrong. Kate has had several ear infections in the last six months. The antibiotics probably won't help with the diahreah...do you have any probiotics to give him? Don't forget yogurt too. I bet his poor little bottom hurts like crazy. I am glad you have such a great support system.

corine

oh your family is the best. I loving having a family that would do anything to help- i hope he is feeling better.

Angie and Nick

So sorry! That sounds like no fun at all! Thank goodness you have an awesome family! What lifesavers! Hang in there, and we should play soon ;)

courtneyb

what a great family! It gets easier.