CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 months old!!!

wow time sure does fly! our little coleman is already 2 months old today!!! i cant even believe it! he is such a good baby! he is trying to roll over, trying to talk, smiling, sucking his thumb, and eating like he's been starving for days!! he holds his head up like a champ and loves being bounced and rocked! we sure love him and couldn't imagine life without him! happy 2 months Coleman! i feel so blessed to be his mom! i love the midnight feedings cuz its just me and him and the stresses of the world have gone to bed. coleman we love you!!!

(i dont have my camera and i'm up at my mom's house so i'll post pictures soon)

2 comments:

The Dahls

happy 2 months! We still need to come see him! What bad friends we are. I used to love the midnight feeding too...it's the best, even though it's midnight :)

Shalamar

Is it true, Sarah Denny is posting on her blog...It must be miracle!! LOL, jk. I really need to come over and see this little man! I haven't seen him since the hospital and I'm having withdrawals..(for real). Please let me know when I can come kiss and squeeze your little man. Hope all is well. Love ya