was welcomed into the world on July 23, 2009 at 1:13 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz. and 21 ans a half inches long! He is such a joy and a blessing in our lives. Its hard to imagine what we did before he came along! I ended up having a scheduled c-section and would do it that way all over again. Colemans head was caught on my hip so i wasnt dialating or anything. so... after a 13 minute c-section our little guy came into the world and the fun hasnt stopped since!
our little man is already three weeks old and its so crazy how fast time has flown by and its crazy how you can love someone so much. Coleman is such a good baby! he is actually very chill and content and he LOVES his daddy! Nate is such a good Dad and you can tell he loves Coleman so much!





10 comments:
congratulations! he's adorable!
Congrats sarah and nate!!! i bet it is so great! He is soooooo cute! i cant wait to meet him!!!
Congratulations! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him. I hope you are adjusting well.
Finally! It was great to see you yesterday. Sweet baby Coleman!
Sarah I am so so so freakin happy for you. I can totally picture how you are with him, and I know you are the best mom! I can't wait to meet this handsome little fella!
He is so cute! Congrats Sarah and I hope you are ready for me to move in to be your nanny!!!! Love you tonz and we miss you tonz at work it's not the same without you!
Congratulations! Believe it or not, as much as you love your baby now, you'll love him even more tomorrow and even more the day after that and the day after that! Kids are such adorable little miracles!
Congrats! He is adorable and I am so happy for you two!
congrats!!! Coleman is so cute. Can't wait to see him again. Glad you're doing great.
Love Aunt Vickey
Hey that's really awesome Sarah!! Congrats to you guys on one of the most amazing things ever :D I'm glad to hear you love it!
Post a Comment