Well i'm officially old!!! I turned 25 last week, it was a hard birthday to swallow! I can't believe I'm 25! Nate did a good job of spoiling me, cuz if you know me at all you know I LOVE my birthday and LOVE celebrating it and want everyone also to LOVE it too. I got chocolate chip french toast in bed, presents and lots of hugs and kisses from Nate, Peyton and Coleman. It was a good day but still hard to believe i'm half way to 50 and 5 years till 30!! YIKES!!!!
Nate is busy busy busy, but yet of course he finds time to ice fish and play basketball to keep him sane! he goes to bed late and wakes up before the sun. his days are filled with inspecting sewers and helping his young men! he is such a good Daddy, coleman wakes up every morning asking where his daddy is... (good for a moms self esteem, JUST KIDDING)
Coleman is getting so big! he is learning more anymore everyday. He says the cutest things and just makes me laugh! when it snowed last saturday Nate and Coleman were out building a snowman, coleman decided to taste snow for the first time... he took a big handful and and shoved it in his mouth and said "mmmm... yummy snow tastes like marshmallows!!" Me and Nate laughed so hard! he is so cute! Since Peyton was born he wakes up and comes into our room and sneaks into our bed, so this past week we've put an end to it.. we now have a sleeping bag on the floor of our bedroom that he's allowed to sleep in but no more mommy and daddy's bed... its made for some long nights filled with tears (not only form Coleman)
Peyton is such a happy camper! she is growing so fast! she is trying to sit up even though she hasn't even rolled over yet! she loves to see whats going on and hates when you hold her while sitting down. she wants to be up and moving. It is so fun having a little girl, especially a smiley happy little thing. She loves to be swaddled in a blanket and has recently become a HUGE binky fan, especially to sleep. She has the cutest giggle and is very very ticklish just like Coleman.





1 comments:
I just love your family!!! and 25 isn't old. it still rounds to 25....(in my book) I am old cause now my age rounds to 30. :( Cute pictures too!
Post a Comment