COLEMAN!!!!!
coleman is sitting up so good!!! he is getting so big and all grown up! here are a lot of fun pictures of the last two weeks to enjoy!
this is his first experience with sweet potato baby food! he loved them!!!
p.s look at his eyes! so big and blue!!!
Coleman now plays the drums... its so cute to watch and he smiles the whole time!
we got this coat for Coleman for Christmas... its so dang cute on him. he looks like a little marshmallow!
ALSO...i figured i should post his newborn pictures that we just barely got back too (6 months later, that story is for another day) these are just a few of them...











6 comments:
yay for sitting! those pics are so so cute!!
Aw! I love the pics. He is so gorgeous, and I love those eyes :D!! It goes by way too fast.
Sarah!!! He is SOOOO stinkin cute! Those eyes are gorgeous! And he is getting so big!
He is really so cute! What fun I bet you are having!
Are you kidding me!!!? He is so stinkin cute I love him!!!
OH MY GOSH YOU HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment