CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Rules... starting NOW

Okay so i'm giving myself new rules and goals. I need to get my baby weight off so i guess if i make these rules a little more public i might suceed more? maybe?

RuLeS:

1. No sugar (i dont really like sugar i just eat it... why?)

2. No eating after 7:30

3. Workout everyday

4. Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner (sometimes i forget to eat and then by the next meal i'm starving so i eat way way way to much)

5.Count calories and eat between 1200-1500

6. Eat healthy

7. Get ready everyday (somedays i dont get ready cuz i dont have a second so i have to now cuz i find when i get ready i feel better about myself)

8. drink atleast 6 cups of water a day

9. lose 20 pounds

10. GO!

GoAls:

1. work out everyday

2. lose 20 pounds by March 1st

3. run a marathon or do a mini triathalon

4. DO IT!

3 comments:

The Denny's

Sarah, there is NO WAY you still have twenty pounds left to lose!! You know that weighting under 100 is UN HEALTHY!!

The Dahls

you look great but if this is your goal I say go for it! you can do it!

Where The Wilds Things Are

I think you look great. It was wonderful seeing you last night and meeting Coleman. He is adorable! I looked at the Gold's schedule and body pump is at 5:15am on Weds and Fri. Let me know if you are interested. It will take some serious motivation for me to get up that early, but if I know someone is counting on me then I can do it. Call me...801-985-3715