
Today we celebrate JESSE!!! he has been out one year! Last year at this time the whole family was crying our eyes out and did for about three weeks... wow time has flown by! last week we actually got an e-mail form him and they are sending him back to Bolivia, only him and one other elder. They left yesterday, no word yet on how he is doing but We are so excited for him and are so proud of him! he is such a hard working missionary and a great example! He is back in Bolivia just in time to celebrate 1 year! and of course the count down till he comes home can begin now! :)
OTHER THINGS WE ARE COUNTING DOWN TOO...
**Nate's little brother Brayden gets home June 5th! we are so excited... Nate is counting down the days (ask him he has it on his phone)
**ONLY 91 more days of being pregnant!! WOOT WOOT! I feel like big Bertha or a beached whale (which ever image you prefer to picture in your head) and i know its only going to get worse! plus i just wanna hold and kiss and squeeze the little guy! We have reached a turning point with the pregnancy though and are now going to be doing appointments every 2 weeks! hopefully that will help time fly. We had an ultrasound yesterday and Baby Coleman Denny weighs 2 pounds and 3 ounces! and all is measuring healthy and well.
**My mom and dad celebrate 25 years of being married on MAY 3rd! now that is awesome! so if you see them wish them a happy anniversary and congratulate them that they haven't driven each other into a mental institute somewhere :) we sure love them and appreciate all they do for us!
AND WHAT ELSE???
We went to Bear Lake for Easter with my family and the Bickley's and the Tanners and it was loads of fun! we laughed so hard we were crying (even my dad... now that's some hard laughing!) we four wheeled in the snow and we had the "SPECIAL" privilege of watching a snow mobile hill climb... my life is now fulfilled... actually it was pretty cool to watch but the breed of people you find at those things are a little...different i guess you could say. i mean i was scared of some of the women... if you get my drift.
Nate is working hard as usual for Twin D and is doing the baby's room as well. I guess the man likes to be busy...i sure love him and appreciate all he does for me. He is going to be such a great dad! and I am keeping busy with work and being fat and lazy... well and making a quilt for the little one and still trying to be good at the gym. I feel so blessed to be able to be a mom and I'm so excited.
well if you made it through this post then wow you really are a true friend! :) and hopefully i can be a little better and on top of this whole blogging thing so i don't have to bore you with lines and lines of my rambling!





5 comments:
YES!!! I am the first "true friend" to comment.
*I cant believe Jesse has been gone a year! Thats so crazy. Its gone by way fast.
*Megs hair looked GREAT! Good job!
*You are NOT a beached whale my dear! You are sooo tiny. You really do look great.
*WE MISS YOU! Its been way too long... like 3 weeks... GESH! Lets play! Miss you and love you!
I can finally be a true friend now that you finally added me!!!! Took you long enough ha ha ha. And you are not a huge... I was huge!!!! I can't wait to see your little guy, being a mom is the best thing ever, I can't wait for you to experience it!!! Love you long time
Finally a post,jk. I proud of you for making a quilt! I suck at stuff like that, maybe you could teach me :) Sounds like all is well over at the Denny's. I can't wait to sqeeze and kiss your little guy either (is that okay)? He's going to be so darn cute, and way to go with the two week appts. It'll go by fast from here on out so enjoy your quite, peaceful house and your good nights sleep becuase pretty soon all those things will go away and you'll be sleep deprived and your little man is going to own your house!! It's okay though, they're so DARN cute when they're little, they're worth it. I'm trying to study for finals and take care of Olivia and Ayden and I'm close to pulling my hair out but at the same time, I'm loving every second of it. Maybe it's because I'm crazy....
You should really make this a habit to update more often....so great to see you guys last night!
Congrats on the whole soon to be mommy thing that is so exciting! How are you these days girly?
Post a Comment