CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

okay so i'm barely getting the hang of this whole posting thing so i'm just finding fun pictures of me and Nate in the past and figuring out his whole posting world!

7 comments:

The Ostlers

Your background is way cute! Where did you get it from?

Annie

The Dahls

yay! cute blog! We need to do something again...

Whit

So I found you on here and I just wanted to say hi and your blog is really cute. You and your husband are adorable :)
-Whitney Jacobs Ulrich

The Timothys

sara!!! how the heck ARE you?!?! it looks like you are doin just awesome!!! you two are so cute together!!! you guys look so happy!!! :) what do ya say we become friends again? :) i figure now that we're both married you might not be too good for me! :) hahaha! jk jk but for real! we need to catch up for sure!!! :)

Anonymous

SArah COoley..Little Sarah Cooley! You are adorable. It has been a long time--good to see your beautiful face again!

moellendorf family

hey you its cassie mcfarlnad, hey i changed our blog address bchfam.blogapot.com

The Hansen's

Hey girl! Your blog is cute. I am glad I am not the only one who was peer pressured into starting it even though you aren't sure how to do it. Ha ha it was good to see you the other day at Olive Garden!